Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Perfect girl...

I was bored :P So I wrote this...


One moment she was there, the next she wasnt. I blinked thrice in a second, rubbing my eyes in disbelief. As i sat on my window looking down at the dark, yellow lane that followed into the forest. At first I thought I was dreaming but then I saw her standing there smiling, waving at me. But was she waving at me? I looked around, my eyes searching in desperation, but there wasn't anybody which meant she was waving at me.

My heart rushed inside me and hesitatingly I waved back, gulping the whole of my milk at once. I guess being home alone isn't as fun as I thought. The girl walked towards my house taking baby steps. My palms filled with sweat and a sense of danger rushed down me, before I could move, the bell rang ting tong... Should I open the door or no? Decision, sat on my shoulders.

Then finally I opened the door, there she stood with the blue caucasian eyes, perfect blonde hair and petite body. There was not a girl more perfect than her, my eyes had ever seen. Beautiful was not even the word to describe her, she smiled showing her perfectly shining teeth. "Hey, I'm Samantha, the thing is that my car broke down and I have no battery to turn on the heater, can I stay over tonight? please I will leave by morning," Samantha said with innocent eyes.

"Yeah sure, I'm Ammy," I said hesitatingly, trying to fill my lungs with air, as I had no other choice.

Samantha entered carefully, observing everything around,praising my house. "There is a guest room next to mine, if you need anything just knock at my door," I said smiling and followed her up the stairs watching her every move.

I went to my room leaving the door opened and the side lamp on, the weight on my eye lids were too much to keep awake, i slept instantly. There was a knock at my door, I woke up almost falling off the bed. Samantha stood there staring at me. I shivered with fear and as I blinked I saw her walking down the stairs. I followed her and she opened the door and went out. I ran behind her to look for where she was going but then it was like nobody was ever there. My voice was stuck in my troath and my eyes wide open! I stood there all alone on the quite street with the flickering street lamps.

Who was she? What did she want? Where did she go? Was she human? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment